Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013


Welp. This weekend was definitely a success.
I had told Chad a couple months ago that I was going to St. George with some friends,
so in his mind we were spending our first Valentine’s Day apart.
Little did he know, I had been planning to go up to Rexburg to surprise him.
Things went wrong, and everything didn’t go exactly as it was suppose to, but in my
mind I think they went better than I had planned!
My friend’s called him over to their apartment when I got there, and I was the one to
open the door.
 Just seeing his stunned face made it all worth it.
 I have never felt so accomplished.
He was completely surprised and just stood there in awe, “what?!”
I just tackled him in a hug and it took him a minute to register that it was really me.  
Best Valentine’s Day ever.
Having weekends like this last one together make it really hard to say goodbye.
But you know, I’m so thankful for these hard times,
without them we wouldn’t appreciate the good ones,
 and knowing in just 2 months I get to
spend the rest of forever with him, makes it all worth it.
I’m so in love and can’t wait until the day I don’t have to say goodbye anymore,
only goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment