Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013


Man,  all of this wedding planning is wearing me out.
 Between getting the invitations just right, 
to figuring out what color everyone is wearing and not to mention this long distance between chad and I,
 it’s getting to be a lot.
 But Seriously I would not be able to do it without my mom and dad.
 I am so thankful for all the love and support I have from them. They  have had to put up with one crazy Michelle.
 They know just what to say when I’m having a bad day, and they have been so very generous and patient with me.
 I am such a lucky girl to be in the family that I am in. 
Also,  I could not have gotten luckier with the in laws. They are so warm and welcoming, I already feel like a Hamilton.
 I have been very blessed and I can definitely see God’s hand in my life.




No comments:

Post a Comment