Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

God works in Mysterious ways


Like I said in my first post I never would have guessed marriage would be
 my first adventure right after high school. 
I wanted to travel the world!
I guess God didn't want me traveling alone,
 and now
 I get to do it with my best friend.
 Recently Chad took a job for a company that sells pest control.
 Yes, I know those are always a little iffy but I am going to be positive, 
  because I know Chad will do amazing!
 Anyway,
 Chad and I will be living in Washington Dc
for the summer while he sells.
I could not be more excited to see all the history and experience living there.
It's going to be hard being away from family, 
but it will give Chad and I the chance to build a stronger relationship
 and become a lot closer. 
Everyone says the first year of marriage is the hardest,
 but the way Chad and I handle situations,
 I have faith we can get through anything that comes our way.
 I will be his #1 fan and I know he will be mine.
 We will have disagreements but I know he will always be by my side, until we are
 old and grey.
So, with that being said lets get this show on the road,
only 2 months 11 days and 23 hours left of this long wait. 
But who's counting. 











No comments:

Post a Comment