Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

It's becoming real.


well, 1 down 3 to go.
Holy Moley! I got so lucky with my in-laws. 
 They put on the cutest bridal shower for me and I had so much fun!
 We played this game where we had to guess the price of a certain item from Walmart and oh man.
 I have no idea how much anything costs at the grocery store, on the plus side all my guesses were waaay over the actual price!
 We got some pretty great presents, that includes me cooking, which is a talent I haven't quite developed yet.
 But it's okay, Chad said he likes burnt things.
 I think he was just trying to make me feel better or he's just weird :)
The best part is, I know if I ever messed up our dinner he would just make a joke to lighten the mood and make me feel better. I am one lucky girl. I'm just sayin'.
Anywho, the next bridal shower I am dragging Chad along with me. Lets see how he does. He is such a trooper, and will probably just as excited if not more about our new gifts. 
He's so cute. 
Gosh I am so in love
1 month 13 days 16 hours 20 minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment