Pages

Monday, December 16, 2013

Fansisco, That's Fun

Well I should be studying right now,
 but I'm doing what I do best, procrastinate. I thought that writing a blog post would be a good enough excuse to stop reading my math book.

I just wanted to take a minute to say how thankful I am for my life, and the opportunities I have had. Never in a million years did I think I would have gotten married a year after high school, and moved to Virginia, then to the coldest place on planet earth, Rexburg, Idaho. 

BYU-I was the last place I ever wanted to go to school,
 but now I don't want to leave in about a year.
   I love this town and the feeling I have here.

I just love this gospel, and all of the knowledge that comes with it. I love how I have to opportunity to feel the spirit while I am at school everyday.
 It is such a blessing.

I also love all of the little things in my life. Like when my visiting teaching companion brings us a plate full of goodies just because. Or when we get together with our neighbors and have a movie night.
I absolutely love all of the tradition that Chad and I will get to start with our own family!
 For example, tonight we watched Elf (the greatest Christmas movie ever) and wrapped all of our Christmas presents.

Usually I have my own tradition
 that I post an elf quote on Facebook
 everyday of December before Christmas, but I decided to change it up, 
and just quote the entire movie while we were watching it.
 Chad got frustrated because he just wanted me to watch, but I couldn't help it.
 I have only seen that movie 700000 times. It was so fun to giggle,
 and wrap all of the presents together.

 Although it was like herding wild cats to get Chad to enjoy wrapping the presents.
 He finally decided to make one of the presents impossible to open by using duck tape.
 Sorry Jill and Adam, at least it will be fun to open.

He keeps me sane on crazy days like today.
 I can count on him making me laugh, and always knowing what to say. Whether its trying to make me nervous about giving a potential talk in church (when I don't actually have to), 
or telling me that he loves me.
 I love Chad with my whole entire heart and I am so very thankful 
for what a HUGE sweetheart he is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment