Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Love. Love. Love.

It's been really fun reminiscing back to when Chad and I first started dating.
I can't help but remember the first time he told me he loved me. 

We wanted so badly to hike Timp at midnight so we could see the sunrise, but no one else thought that was such a fun idea. We knew our parents weren't going to let just us go. So, I invited my little brother Blake, and his cronies, Gabe and Rocky. This was one of the first times Blake and Chad met, and I was so nervous. Blake had told me, because of previous boyfriends, that he
 "was never going to like anyone I date, or even marry."
 Blake and I have been through a lot together, and have become really close over the years. I really value his opinion and he was one of the most important approvals of Chad. So, I was a little worried about them meeting, because I really liked Chad. 
We started our hike at about 2:00 a.m. and luckily, they hit it off. They clicked and I could barely get a word in the whole way up, between all the boys talking, about whatever boys talk about. 
But that was okay, I was enjoying their conversations.
 It was relieving to see them get along so well.
By the time we got to the top, the sun was coming up and oh man was it freezing!
 Definitely did not prepare for the -20 on top of Timp in the middle of July. 
Chad and I took a seat on a big rock over looking the valley.
 While we were watching the sun come up he turns to me and says,
 "I really really like you. 
Well, actually,
I think I love you."
The butterflies started again, and I can guarantee my face turned red. I told him I loved him too and he got the biggest grin on his face, it was really cute! Then he just held me as the sun continued to rise.
 I think this was week 3.
That is insane, I never ever would have thought I would ever move that fast with a boy.
 But ya know what, when it's right, it's right.
 And it is definitely right with Chad.
I am so in love with him, and continue to fall more and
 more in love with him everyday. 










No comments:

Post a Comment