Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2015

My Person ♡

I don't know if you have noticed this too,
but EVERYONE is having a baby.
I am SO beyond happy for them, and actually pretty jealous!
I keep having dreams about babies, and I just got called to be in nursery at church
with the cutest little ones.
It is not helping the situation.
I don't know what it is, but babies have definitely been on my brain,
except the only problem is they aren't on Chad's.
Sooo, oh well, back to being a cat lady.
BUT, something exciting is that Chad graduates this semester!
Then off to graduate school, hopefully Utah State
 {cross your fingers}
I am so proud of Chad and how hard he is working right now.
Not only is he working 30 hours a week,
he is studying for the M.A.T. which he needs to takes to get into graduate school,
and on top of that he is taking 15 credits.
He is one of a kind!
Literally the best thing that has happened to me! 
I know this is gushy but I just love him and the person he is.
He is my person!
{I have been watching too much Grey's Anatomy}

But he really is.
When something funny happens he is the first one I want to tell.
When I am sad, it seems that only he can make me feel better.
When I'm being giggly, and hyper, he embraces it and tries to make me laugh more.

We just have fun together.
And when someone makes a snide remark to me about being
"too young"
 to know what love is, I just brush it off.

Because obviously they have never been in love.
Why would I not marry him when I know he is who I want to be with for the rest of my life.

I want to travel the world,
and I don't know about you,
 but I want Chad there with me when I experience new places.

The thing about the statement that says,
"You will eventually grow apart"
is that it is complete rubish.
Because if anything we are growing together more and more as the years pass
 by building our lives together,
and deciding what we want to be and do in our lives.

I know there have been a lot of articles and blog posts about being young and married,
 but I thought I would just voice my opinion about how much fun it is to be
married in your 20's to your best friend.

I absolutely love being young, married, and poor.
I wouldn't change any of it.

♡ 








1 comment:

  1. You guys are so cute! (And I totally agree on that last part :)

    ReplyDelete