Pages

Friday, August 16, 2013

Adventurous Together

I'm sitting here trying to figure out what to do this blog post on and I can't narrow it down to one thing. 


 I'm thinking about how excited I am for our future and what it holds for us.
I am so excited for kids. I shouldn't be baby hungry and I said I wouldn't be but I think there is just a baby switch that turns on in your brain once you get married, that triggers the baby hungriness.
BUT, before we have kids we have made it a goal to try and do as much traveling as possible. 
Yesterday I told Chad that I want to move to Australia and live on the beach.
 He said "Yeah lets do it I have an old mission companion that lives there and works as a fisherman. I'll message him and we can start saving."
I know we are poor but we can make it happen if we really want to. 
Both of us have decided we would rather spend our money on experiences and memories rather than nice things. 
So why not right?


So today I am just thankful for adventure, and my best friend that is right there with me (:
















No comments:

Post a Comment